Why did I receive a message saying that our system detected unusual traffic from your computer network?

I was using the internet like normal, looking up videos And just looking at weather reports. And the I got this message 'our system detected unusual traffic from your computer network' Am I being spied on and is all my internet usage being watched or looked into? Is this something to worry about? I was not... show more I was using the internet like normal, looking up videos And just looking at weather reports. And the I got this message 'our system detected unusual traffic from your computer network'
Am I being spied on and is all my internet usage being watched or looked into?
Is this something to worry about? I was not doing anything wrong and I see nothing unusual really going on at all.
Update: No I can guarantee I'm not visting any of those websites or anything illegal.