Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 5 months ago

How much Coke with no sugar can i drink a day?

I love coca cola, and i buy the one with no sugar in it. I am just curious how much cups a day is OK to drink? I am talking about a normal cup.

• audrey

I bottle ,16 oz, a day is fine.

Soda of any kind in any amount is bad for you. If you must drink it, I wouldn't recommend more than one 12-ounce serving every few weeks. You certainly shouldn't drink it every day.

5 - 8 cups .

• Mog

I’d say one serving.

Diet sodas are just as bad for you as the ones with sugar (and possibly even worse). They trick your body into thinking that you are consuming sugar (with artificial sweeteners) and this creates a number of metabolic responses in the body which are not good. You should limit yourself to just an occasional soda (with sugar or not) for recreational purposes rather than drink it daily as part of your habitual diet.