Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 5 months ago

i have a sunburn on my face and it’s rlly red but i need it gone by tmmrw. It doesn’t hurt that bad, what do i do? i don’t have aloe?

• Toruko

I decline to lie or make you feel better.

If you made your bed go sleep in it.

Rubbing vinegar on it and letting it dry takes it away (for me) by the next day. It’s a tan the next day when I do this when I have a sunburn. The only time it didn’t work was when I had sun poisoning. But if it’s just a regular sunburn, rub vinegar on it with a cotton ball and let it dry. Keep repeating this over and over. Tomorrow take a shower and if you’re anything like me, the burn will be gone and it will have turned into a nice summer tan. (Note: just because this works on me doesn’t mean it will work on you. I am Cherokee Indian so I already barley burn so maybe that’s why the vinegar works so well- I don’t have pale skin)

• ?

Depending on the severity of the burn, it can take anywhere from 2-3 days to 2 full weeks to heal. You might be able to use makeup to cover it, but you've destroyed the top layers of skin, and it takes time for your body to replace that. You cant just magic up a new face over night.

Thin slices of tomato or cucumber over the face, or aloe vera if you have a plant, leave, pat dry, repeat.

Thin layer of sudocrem and wear make up tomorrow

Thyme honey should do good