SweetFreek asked in PetsOther - Pets · 5 months ago

I think my pet rock just died?

My pet rock stopped moving and I don’t know why please help

• Ocimom

All you need to do is dip it in water and let it soak for 5 mins. No more no less. Then put it outside next to a bigger rock - in a few days you should see other rocks surrounding it. Once you do, then your rock is fine and can come back inside.

I'm really sorry to read that. I just happen to have a health rock. It should still be around in a couple thousand years. I'll sell it to you (shipping included) for just $4000.

The poor thing! I hope it recieves a nice burial..

So sorry to hear that. I hope it receives a proper burial.

• Alex

'E's passed on! This rockis no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-ROCK!!

Turn it over, it will be fine.

If I had a dollar for every time some young yo-yo asked this question thinking they are so witty...(sigh).

I think you are underage to be on this forum. We aren't amused.

• defend liberty

That is incorrect. The Yahoo Answers community guidelines state, "For safety reasons, children under the age of 13 are not permitted to ask or answer questions on Yahoo Answers.