Should someone who absolutely HATES God be FORCED to endure eternity in His presence? Wouldn't that be 'Hell'? Discuss possibilities, please?

Update:

Folks, just to be clear, I am a devout Christian. There are some groups that claim ALL HUMANS are going to Heaven, even those who die screaming curses and hatred at God as they do so. I wanted to spark some actual discussion. Please remain civil. Thanks!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Kin
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Let me make it easier for you. God doesn't need anyone. Second, the one who hates God and doesn't want to meet God and doesn't anticipate in being in the presence of the Most High and the Praiseworthy, know God doesn't want to meet you either nor does He anticipate in meeting you back. Very simple. The one who doesn't desire in being in the presence of his Lord and doesn't love his Creator, why should they be in His honorable presence?

The one who is most God-conscious will likely be a devoted servant and will truly seek his Master’s pleasure which includes that one of God’s pleasure is that He loves His servants and wants His servants to be with Him in this life which is why people pray or close connect with their Creator and wants His servants to be with Him in the afterlife in His presence.

The one who will be most near to God is indeed honored or will be honored and will have the fairest rewards in eternal bliss.

The one who doesn't pursue God's pleasure and isn't dutiful to Him, is likely to not have such a good afterlife.

Know God's Hatred is indeed Great and no one can feel much hatred more than God. His Hatred is for certain people. His Hatred is for those who will not be near to Him for reasons..things that made them or got them in a situation where in the end, they became those not in God’s presence because they’ve done something which means they never repented sincerely to God. So, of course God would be angry with them and people who didn't please God and His wrath will be upon them. Only morons seek His Hatred, His Anger than His Pleasure.

• 1 year ago

That is what happens when there aren't any more people , animals , or anything else to possess ; which will be soon .

• 1 year ago

Psalms 104:35 - The sinners will vanish from the earth,And the wicked will no longer exist. Let me praise Jehovah. Praise Jah!

God does not force anyone to live forever. He also doesn't torment people for eternity The Bible states that those individual will cease to exist, or die

• 1 year ago

No, because God doesn't force anyone to do anything...one who chooses to be away from God will be away from God... to be away from God is absence of everything God isn't... thats darkness evil etc.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

If in the end you hate God, you will not need to be in His presence. Everyone can choose. Those who rebel against God after coming to know Him are cast out of His presence with like minded folks (i.e. Satan). However, everyone will come to know Him, either here or after death. You may change your mind.

• 1 year ago

Should someone who absolutely HATES God be FORCED to endure eternity in His presence?

- According to fundies, yes.

• 1 year ago

You do not hate Him, you hate the deceived image you have of Him. If you ever take the time to actually get to know Him you would see how wrong about Him you really are. It's just sad to see people turn against the only one who truly is for us.

• Should someone who absolutely hates God be FORCED to endure the eternity of his absence? So, is it hell? Of course!

• Ala
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

No, because they would grow to love Him.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Don't worry, God doesn't make mistakes like that ........................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.