How do I get rid of my vaginal folliculitis?

I have tried hot baths, hot towels, and aloe vera, but nothing works, it won't go away! And its bathing suit season, I would like to be able to wear a bikini without it showing please help.

Try relieving itchy skin with a soothing lotion or an over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream. Clean the affected skin. Gently wash the infected skin twice a day with antibacterial soap. Use a clean washcloth and towel each time and don't share your towels or washcloths.

These will not show in an bikini anyway. Normally they resolve on their own. You can hasten it's recovery with hot and cold water treatments, sunshine, fresh air, onion slices applied for about 1 hr each day and more.

It’s not vaginal however, that is inside you and has no hair, it’s outside, do you shave? Go in warm water? You will need antibiotics probably and if you shave, stop

• ?

It depends on what's causing them. If heat treatment isn't working, you may need to see a doctor about medication.

Go to your doctor and use a lotion or a cream with a doctor's instructions

i would go see a doctor about it and they'll let you know how to get rid of it

Go to your doctor. She will give you an antibiotic cream, lotion or gel. It is an infection