If GoodRx can give such a discount on buying prescriptions, why can't the meds just be less expensive without using them?

Also, how is it right to show 10 places to fill a prescription for the same medicine & have the price be so different? The cost of the medication should be required by law to be the same everywhere. I have to throw away money monthly for a stand alone part D medicare prescription plan. I would hardly get any... show more Also, how is it right to show 10 places to fill a prescription for the same medicine & have the price be so different? The cost of the medication should be required by law to be the same everywhere. I have to throw away money monthly for a stand alone part D medicare prescription plan. I would hardly get any savings if I used it. I get way more of a discount using GoodRX. Why should I be required to have a Part D prescription plan when it doesn't help me. I don't take any meds. I just had to fill a prescription for an antibiotic for an infection.