Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why have Republicans done everything they can to demean and keep black people down?

Update:

Ever since they existed cons have made them feel bad about being born here. Trump is the same way. Why are you so horrible to black people? They are smart and hard working decent people and you go out of your way to leave them behind on many things whites enjoy like freedom to make money and learn. Why do you hate them so much?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

yes they have and yes they will continue to do so.

• 6 months agoReport

Republikkkans love to hold minorities back

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

common name-calling LIB TROLL ******************** *********************

• 6 months ago

It helps them win racially resentful (generally less educated, working class) whites voters, especially in the south but also the Midwest

• 6 months ago

They havent. Dims have been lying and offered nothing but empty promises to blacks for the last 100 years.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Nope............................

• 6 months ago

You are a racist because you only care about black people. Everybody is left behind and struggling.

• lrsepulvado6 months agoReport

Also racist for treating illegal immigrants better Americans, especially American military veterans.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Youre right! We are smart. Too smart to fall for that crap.

#walkaway

• John
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

"smart hardworking decent people" that whip out their wankers or drop their drawers constantly and piss and **** in public.

It's very notible especially when a lot of those "hardworking decent smart people" are around.

Oh and they avoid military service like the plague unless they are forced in somehow like through a draft.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I don’t know where you live but a lot of the black people where I live are totally obnoxious rude yelling all the time blasting their jungle beats and car horns at all hours of the night and morning and waking people like me up or keeping me from going to sleep. I guess that’s because I live in section 8 housing and you probably don’t. Must be nice

• Jerry6 months agoReport

Same for other races? Have you ever see white gangsters? or In the while village that happen?

• 6 months ago

inheritance

they are stuck to the past, and that will cost them....

• 6 months ago

To MAGA, one has to return to the good old days before the Civil Rights Act of 1964, you know when blacks had to use separate bathrooms and sit at the back of the bus. It's the Republicans who want MAGA.

• Ben Dover
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

That sort of segregation and discrimination was brought about by Jim Crow laws, invented by Southern Democrats to "Teach them uppity darkies their place". But it's far easier to rewrite history and point fingers at conservatives when you haven't a leg to stand on, right?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.