What do you think of this chandelier in this space?

Where you see the arch window, we are installing a $6000 custom wood window with true divided light to replace this aluminum one. I really want an exquisite chandelier to set the room off. Opinions?

Not so much IMO.

• Anna D

I don't like the chandelier.

Horrendous, well you did ask.

a simpler round saucer fixture on a pulldown cord, with an adjustable brightness switch at the wall, is better,,the place is a busy place visually, as it is,a chandalier would be too gaudy

I really like it!

I wouldn't put that chandelier anywhere in a house I lived in. If I had that space and wanted a chandelier in it, I'd choose something more modern.

• Goofuss5 months agoReport

Well, our house isn't exactly "modern". It is more traditional/french country. Check out the gothic window and tapestry for starters.

• Elaine

It's a little gaudy looking. Instead of the gold why not have rows of crystals instead?

looks gaudy with the white and gold

what pattern are the divided lights?

• Goofuss5 months agoReport

the divided lights will be identical to the current Gothic window.

I like it, it really goes with the arched ceiling, is it what you like. It's your home, get what you like, if you are ready to buy but want a second opinion, I say it's nice, go for it 👍