Do you think Kobe Bryan could make a comeback just like Michael Jordan did?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Ginger
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Best answer

Unfortunately the answer is NO.

When Michael Jordan made his comeback, he was 38 years old. Kobe will be 41 by the time the season starts. In addition, MJ never sustained a serious injury but Kobe had the ruptured achilles in 2013 and was never quite the same. I would love to see the Black Mamba come back, but that will just be a dream.

• 6 months ago

Absolutley.

He will never be what he was, but Kobe has the Jordan factor to where he has enough tools in his tool box to adjust his game.

He can shoot, which is all you need in the modern NBA.

• David
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

He wouldn't average six points a game.

• STEVE
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If a team is stupid enough to offer him a contract, he'll either be there to mentor younger players (not play) or look like a fool on the court

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

BRYANT COMING BACK BABY!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Steve
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

He is too far removed from his playing days. That and he appears to now have other interests.

• 6 months ago

No he will not.

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I doubt anyone would give him a contract. He'll be 41 by fall and his body was already broken down when he retired. That's three years OLDER than Jordan was when he signed with Washington. AND Jordan was in better shape physically. I don't think even the Buss family would make that mistake again.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He's 40 going on 41, has no lift, and couldn't play 82 games. He's not going sit on the bench for a ring, he always said he'd retire if he wasn't a lead player anymore. He'll support the Lakers behind the scenes

• Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No I don't think he can make a comeback

• Henry
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

No. But we know that lots of things do, swing, disco, jazz, the Beatles, and Jesus.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.