What is your opinion of European culture?

My assessment: What is so wonderful or useful about any aspects of European culture that makes them deserving of preservation or respect? Silly costumes (e.g. Lederhosen), pointless festivals, pointless social customs, old buildings, old ornaments and so on. All useless. European culture did not safeguard Europe... show more My assessment:

What is so wonderful or useful about any aspects of European culture that makes them deserving of preservation or respect?

Silly costumes (e.g. Lederhosen), pointless festivals, pointless social customs, old buildings, old ornaments and so on. All useless. European culture did not safeguard Europe and the comprised countries from the hostile scheming, threatening mental conditioning and political subversion, leading to the disastrous current predicament.

It is also very important to note that culture inevitably changes over time, unless it is very rigidly, clearly and efficiently defined under one grand and eternal doctrine (e.g. my information base). See Islam for an example of an enduring way of life, as twisted and aggressive as it is. Its fundamental identity remains exactly the same despite having existed for centuries, simply because it has an unalterable eternal doctrine and unalterable eternal precedents to adhere to. Even Japan’s culture is vastly different from what it was a century ago (it has become weird, especially, with some perverted elements). All European culture is faulty, unviable, inferior and worthless. Superior qualities should replace inferior qualities, and this rule extends to culture. This is human progress.

Even before I transformed into what I am now, I did not care about European culture. I did not even care about British culture. European culture bores me to death, and I will not give it the time of day.