Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

I'm 33 do you think I ll ever be a mum?

I've had close relationships but they have never worked out although my partners have been complimentary about me.

Thing is I've been feeling broody recently but where I'm 33 I feel time is running out.

I look young for my age and attract young people but at the end of the day my insides are 33 years old

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Considering that you need at least two years to evaluate someone to know if you want them to be the coparent of your child you could be bumping right up against nature's "high risk" threshold. So if you have the financial means this would be a good time to arrange for egg harvesting and keeping some of your genetic material on ice. This way you can take that time you need to find a worthy partner and not rush into something stupid just because you think you're running out of time.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Broody?

Is that like brooding?

• 5 months ago

That's up to you. Find a good Husband, though

• 5 months ago

I feel the same way. I’m 30 and I look young for my age, too. So, I don’t know if it helps or not, by my saying this, but you’re not alone in this experience.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Only you can answer your question

• 5 months ago

My sister had her first kid at 41. She had two, both girls, very healthy, intelligent, both have masters' degrees now.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Whether you become a parent or not is up to you. It does not require a husband, nor does it require you to give birth.

If you want to be a parent, go for it - as long as you are ready for the responsibility.

Predictions from anyone here are pointless.

• 5 months ago

My daughter-in-law got married when she was 37 and now has 2 children.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You've got another 10 years to conceive..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.