I have a lump in one of my testicles. Can that be cured? Does it sound like testicular cancer? I'm 31?

sounds like a tumor man, go see your doctor

• The only person qualified to answer your question, is a Dr. It could be Testicular Cancer but hopefully it is not and is something less serious.

Anytime you find a lump or something anywhere on your body, that looks suspicious, the safest thing to do, would be to see your Dr. The sooner the better. You don't want to take chances with this.

• TedEx

You have Chinese dick disease. But do not worry, in about 3 weeks, your balls will fall off.

• abdul

Better go get it checked out. That sort of thing can get out of control fast.

• Kate

There are no medical experts on here, go see your Doctor.

• LAN

No, it does sound like you lack any brains at all though since you seem to be so stupid at 31 to think that asking random people on Yahoo is going to get you an accurate diagnosis.

Why do you children love embarrassing yourself by posting idiocy like this?

• LAN

Or just cut your nuts off to prove your point. The gene pool would really thank you for that choice. You are obviously lying and I doubt yours have even dropped yet.

It can be cut off. Don't do it yourself.

Who knows, you should cut your nut off with a knife just in case

Go see a doctor