I have a lump in one of my testicles. Can that be cured? Does it sound like testicular cancer? I'm 31?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

sounds like a tumor man, go see your doctor

• The only person qualified to answer your question, is a Dr. It could be Testicular Cancer but hopefully it is not and is something less serious.

Anytime you find a lump or something anywhere on your body, that looks suspicious, the safest thing to do, would be to see your Dr. The sooner the better. You don't want to take chances with this.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You have Chinese dick disease. But do not worry, in about 3 weeks, your balls will fall off.

• abdul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Better go get it checked out. That sort of thing can get out of control fast.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kate
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There are no medical experts on here, go see your Doctor.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, it does sound like you lack any brains at all though since you seem to be so stupid at 31 to think that asking random people on Yahoo is going to get you an accurate diagnosis.

Why do you children love embarrassing yourself by posting idiocy like this?

• LAN
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Or just cut your nuts off to prove your point. The gene pool would really thank you for that choice. You are obviously lying and I doubt yours have even dropped yet.

• 6 months ago

It can be cut off. Don't do it yourself.

• 6 months ago

Who knows, you should cut your nut off with a knife just in case

• 6 months ago

Go see a doctor

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.