I had a low GPA in high school freshman and sophomore year, can I still get into a good university?

I've been in online school all 4 years of high school. I initially started online school because I was a full-time model traveling all over the world. With that being said, I let my grades suffer. In freshman and sophomore year I have a 2.6 GPA. I stopped modeling due to mental health reasons even though I... show more I've been in online school all 4 years of high school. I initially started online school because I was a full-time model traveling all over the world. With that being said, I let my grades suffer. In freshman and sophomore year I have a 2.6 GPA.

I stopped modeling due to mental health reasons even though I gained a lot of amazing experiences. I got my self together as far as school goes and received a 4.0 GPA in my junior year while working a normal desk job and volunteering at the VA hospital. I scored a 28 on my ACT and I am going to be entering senior year. My total GPA is now roughly a 3.4 overall because of how poorly I did in my freshman and sophomore year. I really want to get into a good university and go to medical school.

Will I still be able to get into a good college? I have a lot of experiences to write about that make me unique but with how poor my grades were I am worried that no matter how hard I worked Junior year and how hard I will work in senior year won't matter. Do you guys know of my chances and suggestions for how I can improve my chances?