Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Have you ever been the bad guy in any given situation?

Most of the time when people talk about their lives they are the hero and someone else is the bad guy.

Have you ever had situations where you clearly are the bad guy? How did you react? Do you have any remorse?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Dv8s
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I can safely say that I've never been a bad guy, but I've been a bad girl.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, I sure wish I had that kind of resolve to be the a33hole. Then I could tell people off, and not worry about hurting their feelings. It must be really satisfying to be such a psycho.

• 5 months ago

Many times I've had to just to get my good intentions known. But of course, the people I've done that to didn't seem to grasp what it was I was saying...so at that point I didn't care about being the bad guy. Whatever happened to them as a result happens, and they better not come crying to me about it later

ⓂⒾⓄ³

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

When I have situations where I've made a mistake, I tell that if I need to, but some mistakes are the type you just tell God about and then don't do it again. Or another person in it doesn't want to hear from you again, like if you disappointed them by not doing something they hoped you would, and don't have a bond with you. Of course there is remorse!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yeah a few times due to drinking and hanging out with a bad crowd. But I'm 10 years sober now have a job my own place and life is better.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.