A Fox News poll shows Trump losing narrowly to the gay mayor of a mid-size Indiana industrial town. Explanation for those results?

And if you say polls don't matter, then I would like to point out that Donald Trump just fired his own pollsters for leaking the information that he is losing in several battleground states.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Trump is unpopular. Just because he has 35% of America in his cult, does not mean he can ever attain the majority of voters, which he also failed to get in 2016.

• 5 months ago

And polls also said Hillary would win by a landslide... so there is that.

• 5 months ago

Trump is the only president in modern history never to have over 50 percent approval. That doesn't mean he can't win again. The last time he won by only 80,000 votes in three states. Not a lotta votes for the Dems to flip but also not a lotta voters for the Russians to fool again. And Trump has already made clear that he wants their help: "I'd take it."

• 5 months ago

Polls in 2016 had HRC way ahead.

• Alexander
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Yes, and she was ahead. 3 million more votes, remember?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Indiana is ground zero for opioid epidemic that pence says isn’t happening.

I would suggest healthcare for the state.

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Those polls were 3 months ago. MSM using them to fool the people

• Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

3 months ago, the Mayor had 1-2% national rating in the polls. Are you deliberately stupid, or just a misinformation bot?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.