USDOT application for a tree service company,?

Im filing for a tree service; I just want to know what it goes under. Since its just a logging company/tree removal.

It gives me one of these options, but I have no idea which one

-Intermodal Equipment Provider

-Motor Carrier of Property

-Motor Carrier of Passengers

-Motor Carrier of Household Goods


-Freight Forwarder

-Cargo Tank Facility

3 Answers

  • 5 months ago

    As long as you're not hauling for others for a fee, you'd be a motor carrier of property.

  • 5 months ago

    It actually posted under insurance by itself :) but thank you!

  • 5 months ago

    And you posted to the insurance section why exactly? This isn't an insurance question....

    Of those don't transport equipment, passengers, household goods, freights or anything in tanks. You also aren't a of the options presented, only one makes sense...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.