Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 5 months ago

Does cancer come and go in people all of the time but if diagnosed, the treatment starts killing the patient?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Sherry
    Lv 6
    5 months ago
    Best answer

YES! I'm surprised to find someone on this dump of a website that knows that.

• D g
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Pretty ignorant answer i know of at least 5 people still alive 20 years after treatment one having leuchemia

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No that’s not true at all

• 5 months ago

You apparently are clueless, so I'll tell you the answer is no.

• 5 months ago

Yes, bacteria are very intelligent and know when they are in a sterile environment/

Source(s): jewcoded
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

you really haven't a CLUE what you're talking about, do YOU ???

Source(s): Cancer survivor.
  • 5 months ago

You would think so in some cases there are people that have cancer that live with it for years and years and years when they're not diagnosed the minute you tell them that they have a terminal illness they start going downhill really fast I think it's more the worry than anything else that kills you

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No, your assumption is totally false.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That's a bit like Schrödinger's cat in a box question.

• nikki1234
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

the question i have about schrodinger's box, is why was it not that the cat was inside or outside the box, instead of dead or alive? that seems to be a cruel way of thinking.

• 5 months ago

No. Cancer is caused by the uncontrolled multiplying of cells. Because the cells have no mechanism to stop multiplying they continue to replicate and eventually form a tumour. Because the tumour cells are made up of materials from the body they are not recognised as dangerous and the body does not fight against them. Treatment of cancer such as chemo or radiation therapy target these tutors to reduce their size, and also in some cases help the body recognise them as foreign so they can be fought against. Cancer develops over time, and although cancer treatments to have side effects they are closely monitored to ensure safety for the patient.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Only if you're a complete idiot who lives in a fantasy world.

• 5 months ago

If that's true, explain how millions of people who don't receive any treatment for their cancer end up dying of it.

• myrrdin emrys
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Sherry appears to be the kind of person who would tell another human being that it's possible to survive a game of Russian Roulette with all six chambers loaded... and encourage them to try it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.