I have DIARRHEA AND CONSTIPATION AT THE SAME TIME? Someone please help me. I’m desperate and confused!?

I have been having diarrhea and constipation. Well I think I’m having them at the same time. It started Last Thursday ( June 13,2019 ) and my bowel was just wet. The next day my bowel was wet too. The day after that day my bowel was soft and mushy! Yesterday, ( June 17) my bowel was soft and mushy again in the... show more I have been having diarrhea and constipation. Well I think
I’m having them at the same time. It started Last Thursday ( June 13,2019 ) and my bowel was just wet. The next day my bowel was wet too. The day after that day my bowel was soft and mushy! Yesterday, ( June 17) my bowel was soft and mushy again in the morning but at night I felt like pooping but nothing was coming out! Today I can’t poop! Please help me!
No UNNECESSARILY COMMENTS NEEDED. THANK YOU.