amara asked in HealthOther - Health · 5 months ago

I have DIARRHEA AND CONSTIPATION AT THE SAME TIME? Someone please help me. I’m desperate and confused!?

I have been having diarrhea and constipation. Well I think

I’m having them at the same time. It started Last Thursday ( June 13,2019 ) and my bowel was just wet. The next day my bowel was wet too. The day after that day my bowel was soft and mushy! Yesterday, ( June 17) my bowel was soft and mushy again in the morning but at night I felt like pooping but nothing was coming out! Today I can’t poop! Please help me!

No UNNECESSARILY COMMENTS NEEDED. THANK YOU.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

You should go to the Dr to get checked why you have that

• falcon
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

sound like you ate something rotten if it will continue you should talk to a doctor and not to kids .

• 5 months ago

If you don't know to ask a healthcare professional that question, then you deserve to suffer both, and then some. While you are at the doctor, ask him if he is able to fix STUPID!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I told you, you were full of shyt. Now you have proof.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You seriously have to go to the doctor. Yes, rhe internet can offer some helpful tips but your doctor knows better, PL this seems kinda serious if it's been goibg on for this long.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Diarrhea and constipation are not compatible. Constipation is usually the lack of water in your stool. Diarrhea is the exact opposite of that.

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I would think that you have constipation with overflow. So that means you have some hard constipation but the more fluid parts of the bowel action are flowing around the constipation solid. You probably could use some enemas to move the solid or have a manual removal aka use your finger to probe your anus.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

rnaybe you should go see your doctor and get it checked out

• 5 months ago

Having both is usually IBS ( irritable bowel syndrome) but ask your doctor

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.