Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 5 months ago

Poll: If a energy ball collided into a force field would the energy ball dissolve or would it explode?

I really need this answer, so thanks to any and everyone that shares their thoughts

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

In your science fiction universe, it can do whatever you want it to do.

• 5 months ago

not enough info. the ball could just change directions or pass right through, even. What is the "ball" and why is it in a ball form? What is its energy (what manifestation of energy has it presented)? What is the nature of the "field"?

I don't see a true explosion as a likely result of most interactions. chaotic dispersal, sure; intense neutralization, perhaps, but the energy won't explode. the air or whatever is around the zone of interaction might "explode", if there is any matter there to undergo a rapid expansion in the meaning of explosion.

• 5 months ago

What is an energy ball? Objects contain energy: kinetic, potential, thermal. Light contains energy too. But what is a ball?

What kind of force field? There is gravity, electromagnetic, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear force fields.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Move this question to "physics", but they would need specs on the energy field and force field.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

both 'energy balls' & 'force fields' are purely hypothetical ..............

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I don’t really know and don’t care.

• 5 months ago

I don't know; I'm not Obi Wan vs. Darth Vader.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.