have you ever taken a nap on the dining table or in an empty bathtub?

No, but I am not against it.

Not while sober....

When I lived in the Middle East, they called me Hasn't Bin Sober....

Source(s): Hasn't Bin Sober while sleeping on the dining table that sits in the bar yoke....

No way why would I.

Yes; not only those but, pool table, in a tree, and some other odd places.

When I came back from Nam, I got my 1953 Harley, and hit the road, hard core, for about 8 years too shake off some PCSD.. The parties I went to, I would wake up in some of the strangest places. I even woke up in a cave a couple of times.

There were times where I could only remember the shoulder, the dotted line and what ever was in front of me, [ I rode for 35 years and never had an accident. Some close calls though ]

I have even slept on the back of my Bike several times.

I once took a dump on a salad bar, because I thought it was a really nice bathroom with lots of plants.

Only the empty tub.

Yep. Got drunk and slept on the dining room table. I didn't even know about it till my Mum told me. Must have thought it was my bed.

The only time I slept in the bathtub was when there was a shootout outside my apartment.

• Lôn

Why on earth would I want to do such a thing?

• Kid

yes, dining table