Jersey Wooly or Angora?

I’m looking into getting some wool rabbits to see how well I can handle them and to test the waters with how good I am at actually harvesting fiber. I’ve found a handful of Jersey Wooly breeders and a few Angora rabbits near me, but I don’t know if I want to make the jump and get an Angora, seeing as they average... show more I’m looking into getting some wool rabbits to see how well I can handle them and to test the waters with how good I am at actually harvesting fiber.
I’ve found a handful of Jersey Wooly breeders and a few Angora rabbits near me, but I don’t know if I want to make the jump and get an Angora, seeing as they average a decent amount more.
From my understanding, Wooly’s are smaller, meaning easier maintenance.
My main question is, is it actually a good idea to start off with a Wooly before committing to an Angora, or should I just make the jump?
Satin Angora or one of the European ones?
0