Why do vegans think it's ok for animals to kill other animals but when humans do it, it's automatically wrong?

What is with the hypocrisy?

Actually I read Peta was against letting cats outside due to all the animals they kill.

Liberal are immoral people looking for some activity to make them appear noble when they are nothing close to being noble.

These people are pure evil.

They abort babies and sell their organs.

These people are ghouls.

• Zirp

Animals don't have a choice, humans do.

meatproduction is killing the planet

They're only against white people eating meat.

• Jeff S

Natural instincts for carnivores!

They're foodcist. If that's even a word

While I find veganism kind of silly using the actions of other animals to justify human behavior is even more silly. Animals do all sorts of things that are unacceptable in humans.

I also don't get upset at what other people choose to eat. It is silly when vegans/vegitarians do it and just as silly when people criticize them.

Are you suggesting they should go to the zoo and protest in front of the lion exhibit? FOH.

The central belief of veganism is to not exploit animals, so there's your answer, troll.

I couldn't speak for a vegan because in point of fact "meat is the best vegetable". LOL

Oh, I don't know - probably something to do with the fact that humans aren't just acting on instinct.