Why do vegans think it's ok for animals to kill other animals but when humans do it, it's automatically wrong?

What is with the hypocrisy?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Actually I read Peta was against letting cats outside due to all the animals they kill.

Liberal are immoral people looking for some activity to make them appear noble when they are nothing close to being noble.

These people are pure evil.

They abort babies and sell their organs.

These people are ghouls.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Animals don't have a choice, humans do.

meatproduction is killing the planet

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They're only against white people eating meat.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Natural instincts for carnivores!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

They're foodcist. If that's even a word

• 6 months ago

While I find veganism kind of silly using the actions of other animals to justify human behavior is even more silly. Animals do all sorts of things that are unacceptable in humans.

I also don't get upset at what other people choose to eat. It is silly when vegans/vegitarians do it and just as silly when people criticize them.

• 6 months ago

Are you suggesting they should go to the zoo and protest in front of the lion exhibit? FOH.

• 6 months ago

The central belief of veganism is to not exploit animals, so there's your answer, troll.

• 6 months ago

I couldn't speak for a vegan because in point of fact "meat is the best vegetable". LOL

• 6 months ago

Oh, I don't know - probably something to do with the fact that humans aren't just acting on instinct.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.