If a child wanted to know about the facts of life, would you recommend they ask on this site?

NEVER IN A MILLIN YEARS.

While the vast majority of subscribers here are intelligent and caring of others there are some complete fool also subscribing.

They are likely to say the stupidest things and do nothing more than confuse the person wishing to know the facts of life.

Added to this from the number of questions and answers I have seen here on this subject there are many who do not have a clue themselves about the facts of life.

Absolutely NOT. I'm trying to work out why a child would even want to do that. ;-(

• RP

I'd explain the best I could, answer their questions, and recommend a good book, The Stork Didn't Bring You, available free on line.

• Jesere

Absolutely not, this site is more opinion and a child needs facts on the subject.

Good God, no. This is the absolute last place I would direct them to.

• Lita

Not in the slightest. I would recommend they speak to their parents or guardians so they can learn age appropriate facts.

Oh heck no! Id say go to the library and check out a book "everything you always wanted to know about sex"

• carrie

No I wouldn't recommend they asked on this site, I think that is up to the parents to explain, Mind you, I think the kids know more than us adults.

I'd show them porn hub or similar site