Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 6 months ago

Are we starting to see the end of youtube?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Yes if there is a better way to allow viewers to experience a video from their location, for example putting ones self inside the picture that surrounds you. Something that immerses and surrounds you every time you watch it. With controls of course.

• 6 months ago

HOPEFULLY, IT DESERVES TO BE SHUT DOWN also they mooch off your PERSONAL INFORMATION JUST LIKE ALL OTHER POOGLE PROPERTIES

• A C
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I hope not. I enjoy a lot of it.

• 6 months ago

not the end but the beginning of the end

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Not while the content is what the overwhelming majority of its users want to see.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It's not only a corporate monopoly it's actually losing money and is being subsidised by other Google businesses. Hopefully anti-trust actions in the US will break Google up and Youtube goes the way of the dodo.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

With them ceding to government dicktat, and removing anything likely to expose the governments dishonesty and shenanigans it will cease to be credible!

Since regular users will just use patreon to bypass the corporate overreach of corporate throttled YouTube !

Without credibility only mindless garbage will be left intact.

As consumers stop visiting, youtube will go the way of Yahoo answers!

• Joel6 months agoReport

youtube i mean google videos is full crap, bunch of illegal videos they allowed animals to upload

• 6 months ago

No, YouTube is huge and i think it will only draw more people in.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Oh no! No more cat videos and annoying vain nobodies desperate for attention? I shudder at the thought.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I hope not it's great and free to use. The Internet would be poorer without it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.