I have a networking and data question.?

The office I work in has a very poor cellular connection and almost no data speeds. It is just the construction of the building. Can anyone recommend a device that I can plug into my PC via USB to turn it into a wifi hotspot? I just want to be able to connect my phone to my PC and share my PC internet speeds. Or if... show more The office I work in has a very poor cellular connection and almost no data speeds. It is just the construction of the building. Can anyone recommend a device that I can plug into my PC via USB to turn it into a wifi hotspot? I just want to be able to connect my phone to my PC and share my PC internet speeds. Or if you have another suggestion on how to share a network connection let me know. I greatly prefer not to do a split of the Ethernet cable going into my PC to a wireless router, but I can as a last resort.
Update: We are still running Windows 7 and there is no IT department. It's a small company with no oversite. The Dell computer I am using is almost 10 years old. Trust me technology isn't key here.