Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 months ago

Would you be upset if your most favorite celebrity is with another person you hate so much?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

No, I'm not interested in their personal lives.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I don't care for most famous people. Focus on your own community.

• Bill G
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

No I wouldn't. I don't even have a "most favorite celebrity".

Most celebrities don't impress me at all.

Their entire lives are based on fantasy, and most have no clue about what it is like to live a real life and work at a real job in the real world.

• No, it is their life and they can be with whoever they want. It is no one's business but theirs.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Toruko
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

No. She's not from the USA but is employed by a Blue State

to teach her Southern Europe methodology. Something too

intelligent for most registered Republican voters.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No way would I be upset.

• Ben
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I would, because favorite and hate are incompatible for me.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

A little bit...

• 5 months ago

No it’s not like I know them. As long as they are happy and treated with respect thats all that matters. Unless they are abusive, murderer ,cheater, druggie etc or there is a specific reason there is no reason to hate who they are with that you don't even know. If they are a bad person they will learn the hard way.

Anyone who hates someone they don’t even know and cares that much about who they date or marry are just simply jealous it’s not them lets be honest. We aren't their friends. You are just a fan to them. They aren't going to care that fans hate who they are with.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.