i was on academic probation at my school because i had gotten suspended. they told me i couldn’t go with the school on their trip. i did?

the last day of school, the class went to six flags magic mountain for a school trip. i was told i can’t go with the school and i cant go on my own. they said if i go to six flags they will expel me. the trip ended at four so i went at four and saw a few kids from my school. these kids later reported me and now the school is threatening to expel me. is there any code or rule that shows that the school can not expel me for going to six flags (which is a property they do not own) with my friend and her mom and not talking to the other kids and going once the school left? should this be allowed?

Your behaviour is obviously unacceptable as it is in order for the school to want to expel you. Then you disobey the rules and go anyway? You were obviously stopped from going as a punishment for bad behaviour, which you completely ignored and are now worried you’re going to be expelled? Learn to behave!

• drip

It doesn’t matter that the school doesn’t own Six Flags. Immaterial.

You knew the restriction of your suspension.

Now you need to prove you went to Six Flags after 4 pm. And even that may not fly with your school.

Where the heck are your parents in all of this? They were fine with you going to Six Flags on the one and only day you were told not to go there

That’s pretty stupid and I would try to fight it.

You are very silly. You could have gone any day but you chose to go then so that you could thumb your nose at the school. I would like to think that you learnt your lesson when your schoolmates reported you but somehow I doubt it as you are talking about codes and rules.

I fear that expulsion is the only way you are going to learn. I hope your parents ground you for the summer as a punishment. I would take away your phone too.

Troll, troll, troll your question gently down the internet stream.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily trolling is such a scream

Public school or private school?

The school can expel you any time they like.