Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 5 months ago

I own a rental property, and because the toilet has been leaking, so there is rotted wood underneath. So to hire a plumber and a carpenter,?

what is typically the going rate per hour to hire these repairmen. In the US.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

A good, experienced handyman can probably do it.

• 5 months ago

Most plumbers work on plumbing repair as well as other household repair. I recommend you to hire a plumber. There are many plumbing services in a market, you have to choose wisely. Here are few tips to choose plumber -

https://perryshome.weebly.com/blog/8-tips-to-choos...

• 5 months ago

can be a catch 22 here. most trade people can handle this type of job . Handy men can depending on the person.Best know the reputation of the person you hire. Get references!

• 5 months ago

A plumber should be able to do the whole job so get a plumber

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

labor is a lot cheaper in rural Alabama than Atlanta. Where?

• 5 months ago

A reputable "handyman" can do both, it's a simple repair. Your cost will be replacing the surface flooring; again a handyman can do that..

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

That's right. The plumber is called in only to do the plumbing. However, you could get someone capable of doing the whole job. It is a very conventional job. Setting the toilet with a new seal does not require a plumber. The main thing is the floor and joists.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It depends upon your area as well as how much experience they have. In my area, it would be at least $50-$75 per hour.

• 5 months ago

or you can do it yourself it is cheaper

Lv 7
    5 months ago

They cost an arm and a leg

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.