How could motorcycle riders with noisy, illegal pipes possibly think that they are not hated?

The noise ruins our quality of life. We don't think they are bad men. They don't impress us with their noise and/or powerful bikes. Motorcycle noise is on par with lawn mowers, gas powered week wackers and chain saws; all annoying.

They think that they sound cool, or threatening, or they are safe because other drivers are aware of them, Or they like the idea of being hated

• Bob5 months agoReport

Most bikers including myself have loud pipes on our Harleys just to piss off folks like you. What you don t realize is that we hate you too.

Why you so jealous

• ShalloWhale

What's there to be jealous about? "I sure did wake up a lot of people tonight?" "I sure annoyed a lot of people today?" No one likes you people.

"AT LEAST I KNOW THEY ARE THERE" when I drive my car. What I hate is "E-Bikes". They make no noise at all. More than once I almost "KILLED" the rider.Or them crash into me when they drive up from behind

- I both ride bike(17+y) or Drive car 30+y

The pipes are not illegal or they would have got caught by a cop. So it is near maximum noise level. Also, it is only for 5 seconds.

. A Jumbo Jet makes more noise for longer&I do not hear you complaining about them.

. There is an Advantage to the noise. Easier to avoid.

How about the day you get in your car and drive across town and never once touch your cell phone then maybe I'll change my pipes back to a quieter set. That way you won't swerve over and crunch me while you jerk around with your phone!!

• ShalloWhale

That's your problem. You can't torture millions of people. Besides, you're aware of what's going on. Don't tell me that you can't avoid someone who changes lanes.You have to be crazy to put yourself in the position that you do with all those trucks and cars. We ALL hate you!!!

• F

There's annoying noisy, like a Honda civic with fart can exhaust, then there's nice noisy like a Harley, a Subaru or a V8.

• Lv 5

Civics sound like a bee in a tin can...even my old CB650 with holes in the mufflers sounded Better than one.

Too bad, we are loud and that is the way it is folks Cops are pu%%ies and won't cite us, so you can just suck it up cause we are not gonna quiet our bikes. Kinda like the gays who say we are queer and we are here. Well we are LOUD and we are PROUD.

• ShalloWhale

Don't you have any empathy? Don't you realize what your noisy bike does? What about other people? Babies who were sleeping get awakened and their sleep deprived parents suffer again. Thank you very little, scumbag. Everyone hates you. Please, just grow up!!!

Every few months you return to ask the same question and you receive similar responses – is that what you actually want from your life – to sit and whine rather than doing something about it.

• ShalloWhale

You know, you're correct about that. I get annoyed by noisy motorcyclists and ask a question on Yahoo Answers. Call it whining, but I am on a mission. American citizens do not deserve to have our quality of life ruined by goons. And many people can back me up, including NoiseFree.org

I don't hate them. They should be loud.

They don't care. They think you're just envious. Many of them actually believe 'loud pipes save lives'.

How else is some tattooed antisocial loser going to get your attention?

• ShalloWhale

And yet you choose to ruin the quality of life of thousands. Have a care!

Compartmentalization.