What makes someone want to taunt a suicidal person?

It happens a lot on here. Do you/they feel joy from it?

Rtyyt5rcghhuyytv

Pray about it first. Depression can be an evil spirit or it can be a chemical/biological problem with the brain. If your depression has lasted for more than a few weeks you might need to see a doctor for medical help. Another suggestion is to focus on helping others. Doing something good for someone else can take your mind off of yourself. How healthy is your diet? Put junk in, get junk out. Do you have a job? Work can give a person a sense of accomplishment and money to pay for antidepressants (if you need them ). Are people around you pulling you down? Telling you that you are worthless or will never accomplish anything? If so, do everything in your power to beak totally free from them. I mean move out, or find much better “friends “ . Get a little sunshine, a little exercise, and little love from someone trustworthy ( Maybe grandparents? ). Forgive yourself. Ask GOD to forgive you too, in Jesus’ name. Show kindness to yourself as you do others. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

absolutely not, they are in frustration so the decided to do that

There are definitely some fairly textbook psychopaths who come on here who gain sadistic pleasure from that

Sadistic. Undisciplined.

Comes from being left out of place too long.

I agree. There are malcontents in YA! who make use of their anonymity to malign and besmirch people who are looking for help. One day one of those people will actually do what they threaten and the people who taunted him or her will be in deep legal trouble. And I can guarantee they will be found.

• Karen

On what basis do you make that guarantee? I'm interested, because this happened in the City where I live and no one was in "deep legal trouble," no one was arrested or charged. How do you intend to find the person who did the taunting if the Police don't care?

• Bill

no one is taunting any suicide

The sad fact that wannabe suicides who write on here are just cray mixed up and have a real life to live if they just stopped with the meme attitude

Real suicides never write on here because they just quitely go and do it

• Shazy

I'm bipolar and feel suicidal now but it doesn't matter

Suiciders are just selfish pricks, I make sure to let them know what they are that way they can go out a bit wiser, they are lucky I don't charge them for telling them this vital information.

Because nobody really believes them. If they’re so serious about committing suicide why do they have to be anonymous. They’re going to be dead so who cares what people find about them. They ask anonymously because we all know that they’re trolls. They’re like Sylvia Plath. They pretend that they’re going to commit suicide because they want attention or they’re trolls.

People are mean.