Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 5 months ago

Is CNN a disgrace to the news?

Worst than disgrace! It is an ignorant and dumb perpetrator of anti-American propaganda!

that's funny I remember them getting busted for faking a gulf war report from front. fake bombs exploding. whatch it on you tube.

YES AND I FOUNDED CNN, I LET MY ORGANIZATION RUN IT BUT THEY DESTROYED IT, I PLEDGE Allegiance TO ISIS

• James

It is a politically correct dem colluding network . Never trust them

• RICK

Nope

They report twice as much real news as FOX

FOX is a FAUX news channel

• Darren

No I wouldn't say that. CNN was the first 24 hour news network and many others have followed their lead.Most felt they did a better job of covering the Gulf War which led to their increase of viewership.

One can certainly find fault with the network, but the same could be said about Fox news, MSNBC, etc. And CNN generally gives accurate reports. They were one of the first news sources to predict Trump would win the 2016 presidential election when others disagreed.

CNN is fake news.

• Joel5 months agoReport

I created that term "fake news", i`m going to have it as a registered trademark

• Nāga

I gave up on CNN after police brutally crushed an environmental activist sit-it in Istanbul (2013) and instead of showing the news they broadcast a documentary on penguins. I kid you not.

• ron h

Your link explains what it means when the government considers the press the enemy of the people (well actually, enemy of the dictator)