Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

My life is in ruins at age of 33. How and where to start fixing it?

I don’t have friends (close ones). My job is uncomfortable, I hate my boss.

I lost all my savings and got into a debt with some stupid decisions.

I’ve been pursuing a hobby, that didn’t play out.

No partner.

My health is mediocre, I have autoimmune decease, that I have to keep in check at all times.

I look like ****, because of all the stress, my hair is partially grey.

My parents are narcissists, they don’t give a **** about me.

I am trying to make a plan how to get out of this whole....and can’t come up with nothing solid.

• Satan

First. Stop with the self pity. Its negative and wont sort a thing

Second. Sort your debt out. Apply for free debt management.

Third. If a hobby doesnt work out, it's not a hobby. A hobby is something you enjoy.

Concentrate on these few things, and the other will start to fall into place

Relax kid, you're only 33. I'm 70 and I run into new challenges every day. When you get to be my age you'll find life delivering a whole new set of challenges to your front door. Some of them are challenges that I will easily overcome and move on, others I'll reject. Don't stop, keep going.

When I'm in the store and the 20 something clerk asks me if I need help getting my things to the car I always ask. "Do I look THAT old?" Then give them a wink and a big grin.

Once you have overcome a few challenges you'll start to see them for what they are and find they are nothing. You'll look at the next challenge that comes along as more of a minor annoyance than a problem.

Always remember - "The only reason you tell yourself you can't is because you don't want to."

YOU WILL SURVIVE!!!!!

Let life tone you and make you wiser. Look forward to life and relish in it (the BS included)

• Chanel

Please don't worry cos it is giving you a negative thoughts about yourself.

It is never too late to change your life and the more you try the easier it became.

A lady was telling me that she woke up one morning sad and anxious but forced herself to go to a church lunch and once she was there she felt much happier and was glad that she went out.

• Verity

You don't have autoimmune "decease". That would mean you're already dead, though, from the tone of your post,

you feel that way.

Please---take up a new hobby. Start a blog. Go to the nearest arts and crafts store and buy an acrylics

set. Join a gym. Chant.

• you are still young enough to turn things around, if you want to.

• martin

Time heals all wounds, and one of the ways it does is to give you the patience to endure until finally you get a break, maybe through an old friend, maybe through an opportunity to move to a different city, maybe through a new job, maybe through a cure for what ails you.

• kavana

Get away from everything and travel.life is too short too worry.If it doesnt kill you,dont worry about it.

• R R

Remember that we only have one life, at least that we know off. Once you realize this shot at life is all we have you need to start making changes that are positive for you. Bad things happen to everyone but they should be opportunities for change. Every mistake in life is an opportunity for learning, learn from your mistakes and dont make the same mistakes again. Start with your health, find out what you dont like about you are start there, incremental changes is the way to start. Set attainable short term, mid term and long term goals and start working towards them. Dont look for ways to waste your time, look for ways to improve your outcomes in life. Good luck and God Bless.

have you considered a career in archaeology?

Have faith and keep working on getting to your goal. You are still young.