Which motorbikes are best for women?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

The ones that allow them to put both feet down when stopped.

• Fred
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

There exist 90 lb. 5 ft. 2 women that go around lifting Honda Goldwings off the pavement in demonstrations. (A Honda Wing is not as tough a lift as a downed lighter sport bike) the fiberglass bags, if not destroyed, make an almost upright lift!

• 5 months ago

Anything you can fit, you can ride. Sports bikes are small, compact and lightweight these days, so if that's your preferred style, you'll find one you like. They're all about the same size physically, so don't go by engine size.

Cruisers are what a lot of girls ride because they're lower to the ground and less intimidating, though they can be fairly heavy because they're all metal. But generally speaking, you are not limited to any specific "genre". Get down to your local dealership and try a whole bunch of bikes for size and weight.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I've seen small women handle Heritage Softails as well as any guy. Sometimes, need a "push" to get them out of a parking space -!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Depends on your inseam length, weight, and seat height. The new R1250GS's seat height is 33 inches, but the suspension will scrunch down once you're on it, more or less, depending on your weight. Take a mc class and sit on bikes at dealers. Most beginner bikes are fairly low, butcha can have a mod shop lower the suspension on almost any bike... for a price. Some new bikes have a low seat option.

• Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Only takes loosening clamps in front, shorter shocks or lower tire in back. Costs nothing if you are buying anew rear tire, anyway.

• 5 months ago

Any bike you can ride comfortably and handle the standing dead weight while stopped, there are plenty of smaller bikes but you need to pre think this well. If you don't have a MC license, you will need a smaller bike to pass the drivers portion of the MC endorsement on your DL. Just some food for thought here, a small 500cc road bike should be plenty for you but a 350cc may be far better to take the DL test on. You should test drive a few and see what you like and are comfortable with riding over other peoples opinions.

The slow moving maneuver part of the MC test can be very hard on a large bike so anticipate this factor.

Many people purchase big bikes they can ride well but the bike is too large for them to test on and pass.

It's best if you have a mentor that will loan you a small MC for the test if you go too big from the start up.

• 5 months ago

Anyhting they can handle.

• 5 months ago

Any motorcycle is alright for women but it depends on her hight and physique just as with men so if she's five foot a FZ1 will not be suitable. I have one and I'm just under five-eight and can only touch the road with my toes. Okay, unless I have a passenger then it gets scary.

• 5 months ago

I recommended The R3 version 2 electric motorbike for women. If you are looking to buy an electric motorbike then you can buy this. You can make a lot of fun. Take have a look here to see the full feature of the R3 version 2 https://www.electricbikescootercar.co.uk/electric-...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.