Would you support a separate section being created for Yahoo! Answers's Irish users?

Too many of them have anti-Briton mentalities (extremely likely due to being enslaved by base impulses or becuase they are still seething over The Troubles, which can also be mental slavery). To say anti-British racial sentiment is unacceptable is a gross understatement. I will shut it down whereever I find it.... show more Too many of them have anti-Briton mentalities (extremely likely due to being enslaved by base impulses or becuase they are still seething over The Troubles, which can also be mental slavery).

To say anti-British racial sentiment is unacceptable is a gross understatement. I will shut it down whereever I find it. The British have qualities more desirable than the Irish, in EVERY field (beauty, island landsize, numbers, etc).

How it is very important the British continue:

1) They have utility to the creation of a society that has maximum protection against belligerent, threatening and subversive activities and influences (uniform distinctiveness in a demographic makes detecting outside elements (thwarting hostile personnel) easier, and Britons also have the defensive advantage of being on an island)
2) They have utility to the continuity of high general physical attractiveness, a very fun quality and crucial defensive component (protected primarily through preservation of people of specific European racial types (British and Scandinavian) or those who are a mixture of the types)
3) They have utility to saving people from being born non-British (denying people the aforementioned qualities is evil and sick)

Notice the points given are logical and philanthropic in nature, not related to base instinct or emotion. I am immune to mental slavery.