Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 5 months ago

Is it bullying if you walk up to a shy / weird classmate and scream into her face for no reason?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

If you keep on doing it and if it's for a mean purpose, than yes. Otherwise, it isn't the best thing to do, but is still pretty hilarious.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Please, people, don't FEED THE TROLL.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes it is definitely bullying

• 5 months ago

Yes that is bullying, take some advice from a teacher - if I saw that kind of behaviour in my school I would most definitely be calling your parents discussing your behaviour and there would be a serious punishment. Do not bully other students or you will end up in serious trouble.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

yeah obviously it is

• 5 months ago

Yes, that is definitely bullying! Why would you do something like that?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Why would you even considering doing such crap?

• 5 months ago

its definitely not bullying but it might make you appear like a jerk. but in general i find it pretty funny and it sounds like something i could have done in high school. i mean sure she will feel embarrassed and uncomfortable in that moment but its not like it will hurt her or affect her in any way. so it cant be called bullying

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

yeah. That's clearly not being nice.

• 5 months ago

If it isn't, it'll do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.