Why do people degrade Community College?

I really do not understand why people degrade community college. What’s the difference between going to Yale vs going to community college then transferring to a 4 year institute?. I mean let’s be FACTUAL here, you most likely won’t make any more money then someone starting off at a Community college. Not that... show more I really do not understand why people degrade community college. What’s the difference between going to Yale vs going to community college then transferring to a 4 year institute?. I mean let’s be FACTUAL here, you most likely won’t make any more money then someone starting off at a Community college. Not that serious. Also, LESS DEBT. AND u can possibly get a scholarship to transfer into a instate university soo you’ll be going to a university for FREE.

I never understood the reason for someone feeling as if they MUST attend a university like Yale, Harvard, ect. Lol. What’s the point? A CRAP LOAD OF DEBT?. People nowadays are making 5x-10x more money not even going to college..being there own boss.. there doing great. So there’s no need for all of the EXPENSIVE colleges.
25 answers 25