Imams.. need your help.. Can't I be a Muslim without murdering innocent people because they don't like Allah? Can't we just ignore them?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

islam in the Quran 5:32 if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.................... islam does not condone killing of anyone innocent.. YOU my friend have been a vi ctim of negative anti islamic media propagation,, be smart and intelligent, read the Quran for yourself, not get your info from anti islam sites.. I certainly wouldnt want to learn about christianity from anti christians.

• Boab
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

just get fitted for your vest and shut up!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Is Allah not God?

If yes, how do you claim Nom Muslims do not like Him!

• 5 months ago

You would be in jail before anything else

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

No Part of being Muslim is to take over so Molesting Babies Killing the Infidel and Gang rapping children to impregnate them is all part of Islam

https://talkinjihadblues.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/...

• 5 months ago

Why does this sound like something a racist bigot in his 60s with a redneck, would say?

• Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

https://talkinjihadblues.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/koran-654-allah-okays-raping-babies/

• Kin
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

First of all, Islam forbids murder so get that false ideologies and the foundation assumptions you have about Islam out of your head as well as the misconceptions you have about Islam and Allah's Holy Wise Book. Murder is one of the major sins in Islam..one of the major crimes a human being can commit after the crime of committing partnership with Allah in worship.

Second, Allah is always with the innocent regardless what is their religion and Allah is always with the righteous who do justice. Third, those who hate Allah don't know Allah and probably very far away from Allah. Fourth, people can't control what others spew from their mouths even if they are barking like dogs and lying about Allah. Those crimes they've committed is between them and Allah. Allah will deal with liars, and the like..if they choose to lie about Allah's religion and about Allah Himself. They are already in trouble and will face their accusations one day.

Fifth, I don't think you are interested in the truth of Allah and Allah's religion. Although, only Allah knows what is in your heart and whether you are interested in truth, in Allah's guidance or not. I think you've come here to troll in the most pathetic way as you are attempting to lie about Islam and to criticize Islam and you should know better..any decent human being should know better not to answer to barking dogs and ignores barking dogs and Muslims know. Your pathetic question doesn't define Islam and isn't definition of Islam.

• Kin
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

You know nothing about Islam, now run along "nikki"

• 5 months ago

ALL who are of islam are sworn to obey the law of allah/islam... absolutely, and without exception.... it is the decree of allah that islam is to dominate the World.... those of the world are to submit to allah/islam... or die.... no exceptions

• Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

If a Muslim Kills a Non Muslim in a muslim country because he refuses to Convert the Islam has NOT commited a crime

• 5 months ago

Its your religion that commands you do this

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Imagine a Catholic posting this question, surely you must see the primitive attitudes of the muslim mind

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.