Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

What happens if I eat 500 calories for 3 days? Don’t worry I’m not going to do it, I’m just wondering!?

• Best answer

Not much. It won't hurt you. You might pee off a pound or two.

• k w

you're already starving your body.......you just don't know it. the tv is not your friend, the hoo-er's depend on it to sell things / ideas , the food thing they tell you is just pure garbage with some sugar on it to make it palatable, they NEVER mention NUTRITION the real reason we eat, I recently told my holistic dentist she could thank the screwed up american diet for her job, she smiled and agreed,.....

[ westonaprice.org/wp-content/uploads/MainBrochure.pdf ] read and understand, so now you got truth, to contrast with all the bull you've learned......

• Logan

You would lose a few pounds of water and glycogen from your muscles and liver. It would be restored after a few days of normal eating.

• Pippin

You would feel very hungry. You would not lose any significant amount of weight, or do long term damage to your health.

Lots of headaches and then you will pass out.

You'll make yourself sick from malnutrition.

i dont really know sorry