Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

What happens if I eat 500 calories for 3 days? Don’t worry I’m not going to do it, I’m just wondering!?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

Not much. It won't hurt you. You might pee off a pound or two.

• k w
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

you're already starving your body.......you just don't know it. the tv is not your friend, the hoo-er's depend on it to sell things / ideas , the food thing they tell you is just pure garbage with some sugar on it to make it palatable, they NEVER mention NUTRITION the real reason we eat, I recently told my holistic dentist she could thank the screwed up american diet for her job, she smiled and agreed,.....

[ westonaprice.org/wp-content/uploads/MainBrochure.pdf ] read and understand, so now you got truth, to contrast with all the bull you've learned......

• Logan
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

You would lose a few pounds of water and glycogen from your muscles and liver. It would be restored after a few days of normal eating.

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You would feel very hungry. You would not lose any significant amount of weight, or do long term damage to your health.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Lots of headaches and then you will pass out.

• 5 months ago

You'll make yourself sick from malnutrition.

• 5 months ago

i dont really know sorry

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.