Why is everyone mad at me for getting injured?

We’re on a week long road trip to the Idaho dunes right now, and I have to stay behind in the rv (though I’m not complaining, I hate the dunes, only came to make my dad happy). I got crushed a day ago by my quad and ever since I’ve started just hanging out everyone on my stepmom’s side of the family has been... show more We’re on a week long road trip to the Idaho dunes right now, and I have to stay behind in the rv (though I’m not complaining, I hate the dunes, only came to make my dad happy). I got crushed a day ago by my quad and ever since I’ve started just hanging out everyone on my stepmom’s side of the family has been treating me really rudely and passive aggressively. They all have no personality besides dune buggy’s and sand dunes, so I understand why they might feel bad for me, but they don’t feel bad, it’s like they’re mad at me. I’m not in their way or anything, it’s not like I’m choosing to stay behind on my own, I’m not insulting them, but I seem to be offending them in some weird cult way. They’ve always been kiss-assy to get me to accept them, and I’ve always stayed really quiet and respectful, but now it’s like I’m a drag. Why are they doing this??