Arnold asked in PetsCats · 5 months ago

Is Fancy Feast Turkey & Giblets Feast a decent grain-free canned cat food to feed my cat?

The first 5 ingredients is: Turkey,Liver,Meat By-Product,Turkey Broth and Poultry Giblets..(I’m of low-income and that what I can afford).

Its a decent food. All the classic pate fancy feast is.

• J C

Fancy Feast is much maligned, but it's really not such a bad food - not a great one, but you could do much worse. The ones that are not 'with gravy' are pretty much free of carbohydrates. The first ingredient is real meat, and by-products are farther down on the ingredient list. You could save money perhaps by going to the pet store - Petsmart has their Authority brand for a better price, for example - but there are many Fancy Feast flavors that meet the 'requirements' of being a decent food - just carefully read the ingredients first.

yes its great for cats have 2 I feed this too.

• Warren

Not the best, I prefer food without "byproducts", but it is not awful, and much better for it than any dry food. You clearly know a bit about feeding felines so I won't add my dissertation on the subject.

Good luck with your kitty! They can bring SO much joy into your life!

• Delicious! Try it yourself