Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

Cancer sun/Scorpio moon. Could one be more screwed up?

@Sad Girl, no, but you are sad. I'm all water too.

• Benny

Yes, one could believe in astrology.

No. My friend has those placements and is very happy. I think the Scorpio moon goes very well with the Taurus and Cancer Sun or even Aries sun but it's horrible with the Scorpio Sun as the person is too narcissistic and dangerous.

Idk but I wouldn't say all Scorpio moons are bad just because Scorpio suns are bad with that placemen. A Scorpio Sun and moon wouldn't care. It could be worse maybe Idk if the definition of worse applies.

Scorpios are natural bullies. Leos you can still try to convince them to be nice but Scorpios it's really hard. I think best to ignore their nonsense.

I don't think every Virgo moon is the same either. I noticed Sun in Aquarius Virgo moon is similar to Taurus virgo moon but example Aquarius are much quieter.

Maybe there's something in your chart that makes you very different like my chart is mainly in Aqua so thankfully I'm not evil. Taurus are good so Scorpio it's their opposite... I guess a cancer could decide.

Taurus moon doesn't go with Cancer..

Don't be so pessimistic. I don't see anything wrong/bad with having Cancer Sun/Scorpio Moon, it's unique. I have Scorpio Sun with Aquarius Moon, which is bad because I also have Sun square Moon in my birth chart. I think your Sun and Moon placements are ideal and you should be happy about it. Because Cancer and Scorpio is the best match and they're really compatible with each other. The worst placement one can have is Sun square Moon like mine. Because Sun and Moon formed a 90 degrees angle, which causes severe tensions in one's life. I struggled a lot in my life. Both physically and emotionally. There were lots of times when I was lost and didn't knew what I really wanted in my life. Cancer people are very filial. Which indicates that you love your parents, especially your mom more than anything in the world. Cancers are very home-loving people. When it comes to family, there's nothing more important than that for them. Having Scorpio Moon can be intense, because this Moon aspect/placement indicates that you have extremely intense emotions. Which also indicates that your mom has Scorpio traits. While growing up, you were taught on how to become independent and not trusting others easily. You probably had a rough childhood and didn't have good memories about it. But having Scorpio Moon can also be advantageous and beneficial when it comes to research. Because you have a very perceptive mind and you're good at figuring out the mysteries. This can be very advantageous and beneficial in your career.

Hey thats the opposite of my brother cool . no your not screwed up you probably just have deep emotions

• Jamie

Did mother screw you up?

No that’s you probably. You are the one that is.

hmmmm .i am not sure

• Janet

Depending on:

- Whatever "aspects" their Sun makes to any of their other 9 planets, and

- Whatever "aspects" their Moon makes to any of the other 9 panets, and

- What the OTHER 40-50 factors are in their personal natal chart, and

- How much they have changed and grown as a person, since they were born (since astrology is just one of the influences on us, acquired at the moment we were born) ....

This COULD be a WONDERFUL influence on the person. Full of intense protective and nurturing instincts, and enough depth of insight and self-mastery to control themselves and not be selfish.

Even with harsh aspects to their Sun and Moon from any of the other planets, this person has the POTENTIAL to realize the best part of their nature (as outlined above). And you cannot tell, by looking at their natal chart, how much they may have achieved this to date.

Your comment on being "all water": that would mean that ALL 10 of your planets are in Water signs, and that both your Midheaven and Ascendant are in Water too. And that Air, Fire, and Earth Signs had NOTHING in them in your natal chart.

In over 45 years of doing astrology (including 40 years of meeting with astrological clients), I have NEVER seen a chart where more than one Element was totally empty of planets. And even THAT (having one Element with NO planets in it) is highly unusual.

The only thing screwed up is the blind belief in Tooth Fairy science. You’re education is sorely lacking.

Why would that make you screwed up? I guess i’m screwed up for being a Scorpio sun, Scorpio moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio with a water dominant chart.

You learn to live with it and grow to become a better person, Scorpio is all about rebirth.

Source(s): Scorpio sun and moon