Is this MAGA?

I am now 70 years old. My 401k lost 3/4-s its value under Bush by the time he left office and I was 60. There went retirement. Under Obama, I had a good job.made a out $600 pef week. i lost a lot 2000-2009, but not everything. My property taxes skyrocketed in 2018 thanks to Trump. So did my state income tax.... show more I am now 70 years old. My 401k lost 3/4-s its value under Bush by the time he left office and I was 60. There went retirement. Under Obama, I had a good job.made a out $600 pef week. i lost a lot 2000-2009, but not everything.
My property taxes skyrocketed in 2018 thanks to Trump. So did my state income tax. I'm a out to lose my home. I had to scramble for a new job in 2018. Trump's trade war cost me my last one. We simply can't get the raw materials from anyone but China. The company closed last March. Now I make what I when Reagan was in office. These were to be my golden years. The GOP turned my golden years to ashes.