Biology help; what shows only a cell wall?

I have to circle what would be made of cells, and put a box around those that only show a cell wall. I've circled flower, snake, and human from the list of words I'll put below, but I'm unsure as to what I should box. (we're doing a summer packet for honors grade nine bio, in which we're going... show more I have to circle what would be made of cells, and put a box around those that only show a cell wall. I've circled flower, snake, and human from the list of words I'll put below, but I'm unsure as to what I should box. (we're doing a summer packet for honors grade nine bio, in which we're going over previously learned stuff. however, i never actually spent much time on cells in school, so i have a few struggles with certain things.)

Here's the list of choices: Soil, Flower, Snake, Cork, Soda Can, Wood, and Human.

I *think* cork and wood are to be boxed - though like I've said, I'm not sure. I remember cork being related to a bunch of prison cells when it's put under a microscope, though for wood, I assume because it was previously living? I also don't know if the wood is meant to yet be alive, or if that would then be called bark instead.

Either way, please help my confused freshman brain. Thanks in advance!
Update: I also forgot to mention that I also initially thought soil should be boxed, sorry!