Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 5 months ago

what does self awareness mean to you?

It means I lack grand illusions of who I am.

• Dale-E

May you be filled with the life and nature of the Son of our Father's love. Even in faith, declare your need and desire for God to make his precious home in your heart. Take Jesus name with you and read your Bible with Him and often aloud to Him as well.

• Ben

conscious knowledge of one's own character and feelings

• Dale-E

Self awareness is a realization of self centeredness and its lack of perspective through self's, self-centered filter. That filter is a parasite, but self thinks it is, who it is.

This situation is similar to the little bird with a nest of small eggs. On hot days it goes out to eat a grasshopper. There is a larger bird that needs another's nest for its egg. And learns a window of opportunity. It quickly, yet gently leaves its unique egg in its friends nest. When the little bird returns, it feels like, wow, life is getting good! It faithfully incubates its nest and nurtures its hatchlings. Again, needing a grasshopper, in its absence, the invader's nature pushes the others overboard. Upon returning, little bird gives all it has to the parasite with pride and admiration, never suspecting that it really is an invasion which has devastated its reality.

This has occurred in our ancestry and again in our education. We are born with self and taught self, but it is a parasitic infection.

We need God's all sufficient dose, which He has prepared with His life and perfect nature.

More psychology will not repair this systemic problem because, Self's rule over self (self control) is still the old infection. We need Jesus. We were made in God's image, according to His likeness, that is Jesus. With your heart and with your breathing, call on Jesus, to be your all sufficient cure of this ancient plague. Seek His life to replace your self's self that is distorting your reality. "Oh Lord Jesus, come make your divinely human home in me, even me, oh Lord Jesus Christ, my God and savior.

The most important should be self-control.

Being aware of my feelings, fears and motivations...

I suppose knowing everything that is going on around me and how my being was affecting others' actions towards me!