My girlfriend (14) has to sleep in the same bedroom with her male cousin (22) and she's afraid of him?

You might wonder why but her parents have accepted to host him for a while, as he has impregnated a girl in his town and has moved to find a job, make money and come back to take care of her and the baby who will come. The main problem is that the apartment is really small (2 bedrooms, 1 for parents and the other... show more You might wonder why but her parents have accepted to host him for a while, as he has impregnated a girl in his town and has moved to find a job, make money and come back to take care of her and the baby who will come. The main problem is that the apartment is really small (2 bedrooms, 1 for parents and the other for her, and one living room with an old sofa). As he is family to them, they make him sleep in her bedroom, with her. Which upsets me a lot. I know her cousin doesn't do anything bad to her, forcing her or something, but he scares her. Sometimes he wakes up before her and he stares at her. One day he took her phone, read her messages with me and got mad. He saw a picture of us with me having my arm around her shoulder while being at the port, or me sending pics of her of when I go fishing (so really innocent things) and he got mad, said she was a b**** for having a boyfriend (and to calm him down she said I was just her best friend). He's not american btw, he's eastern european. He made a scene and made her cry telling her she was a *****. Then he threathened telling his dad, which isnt happy about our relationship too. My girlfriend is afraid of him because he's really impulsive and sometimes loses his temper and she's scared sleeping in the same bedroom as him (though I have to admit she told me he did nothing wrong to her except for scolding her badly, never touched her but just threathened her)..
Update: I want to have a "talk" with him to arrange things but my gf begged me not to, as she thinks we will fight and it will end up bad, she cried and made me promise not to do that, though I want it, just to understand what's going on in his mind. She's young and I never dared to touch her or kiss... show more I want to have a "talk" with him to arrange things but my gf begged me not to, as she thinks we will fight and it will end up bad, she cried and made me promise not to do that, though I want it, just to understand what's going on in his mind. She's young and I never dared to touch her or kiss her, I just took her fishing, for a walk or bike tours or simply eating something at the café, things appropriate for her age. Just like friends.
Update 2: Why is he so convinced that I am bad and why does he insult her? Her family says she HAS TO LISTEN TO HIM because he is like a bigger brother to him
Update 3: No way! She is a good girl, and doesnt do those things, especially with her cousin! She is scared that he will bring up a knife to sort things out if she admits she has a boyfriend, you don't know the mentality of these people. I also thought of calling the social etc, but at the end until now nothing's bad... show more No way! She is a good girl, and doesnt do those things, especially with her cousin! She is scared that he will bring up a knife to sort things out if she admits she has a boyfriend, you don't know the mentality of these people. I also thought of calling the social etc, but at the end until now nothing's bad has happened, so I would have to exaggerate. And if he forced on her, her dad would kill him. I just wanna know how to convince her parents to end the permanence of this guy at their place
Update 4: What if I let her stay at my house? In another room of course. Her parents will understand what they are doing is wrong. I thought about taking her to her grandma but its miles away in another continent. So impossible. I havw to talk to the guy to tell her to go home and leave her alone.