kate
Lv 7
kate asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 months ago

Why is Gloria Vanderbilt considered an amazing woman? What did she do that was amazing?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

because ppl kiss rich ppl's asses hoping to get rich. i think it's amazing when ppl die in obscurity but live heroic lives simply refusing to let the odds beat them. i doubt she'd get the beauty of the movie rocky. i don't know the woman, and maybe she helped some ppl, but here in satan's world, ppl love wealth and fame. they think it's important.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

It's not as though her jeans didn't sell in the UK. And the Vanderbilt family is well-known over there. Consuelo Vanderbilt? Duchess of Marlborough? She was a first cousin once removed to Gloria Vanderbilt.

• 5 months ago

She made the "wrap around dress" a staple in woman's wardrobes. Women love this style of clothing because it seemingly always fits as it is totally adjustable.

• Common Sense
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Lili, I beg your pardon.You are right, I did get the two women confused with one another.

• 5 months ago

She was an iconic fashion designer and a generous philanthropist. And her son is the great Anderson Cooper!

• 5 months ago

Sleep with more people than necessary to get to where she was, plus one of her suiters raped little Anderson so much he switched sides

• Lili
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

She was a Vanderbilt. She didn't need to sleep with people to "get where she was". The word is "suitors," and you can't turn someone gay by raping him. You're not really the brightest of little trolls, are you, dear?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

She was a business woman

• 5 months ago

She was a really savvy business woman. She learned fashion trends, and she marketed it. Yeah she did come from money, but she did smart things with what was given to her

She had a talent, she had money to back it up. She made the most of what she had.

• 5 months ago

best jeans ever

• 5 months ago

Idk because I don’t who that is

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

She had sexual affairs with lots of Hollywood people, like Frank Sinatra, Marlon Brando, Howard Hughes.

She was very busy sexually, was married 4 times and had affairs with married men.

She was filthy rich and inherited her money, turned her back on her mother.

She was selfish.

• 5 months ago

She made fashion statements. Putting her name on the pocket of jeans, when she did it, was groundbreaking. That is just one example.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.