Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 5 months ago

How would you react if you found out your 17 year old daughter sent pictures of herself naked to random people online?

• mikey

17 no child not much difference than 18. To late to do anything.

Ask to get added to her mailing list.

• Make her wear a Trump shirt

• Marla

I would calmly explain that it is considered a crime in many jurisdictions, and try to get one of those reputation defense companies to see if they can scrub her picture from the web. We actually went through this discussion with our kids the moment they were given camera phones.

• helene

I'd save myself a ton of money on college tuition, and gain a spare room on her 18th birthday.

Her career path as a whore is clearly marked out.

Remind her this is sending child porn and can be prosecuted as a felony in the USA. If she is convicted, she will have to register as a sex offender for life.

https://gizmodo.com/elementary-student-arrested-fo...

I would be advising her on which strip bars to work next year.

• edward

Let her know it’s illegal

i would make her undress in front of me and spank her. that will cause enough embarrassment for her and im sure she will never do anything like that again

I would be very angry. Thats very dangerous