Lamberto asked in PetsOther - Pets · 5 months ago

When was the last time you accidentally ran over a cat , a dog and a squirrel?

115 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Never but I have stopped to pickup a dog that an anonymous person hit and just kept on driving as if it were no big deal.

• Sam
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

You are a decent human being. You've got my respect.

• 5 months ago

A second ago.....

• 5 months ago

Thankfully it has never happened to me

• 5 months ago

I never have. I heard you could die if you are on the freeway and steer to try and save an animal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

tomorrow... On my way to the lake to go fishing I am planning on running over Bambi and having a venison BBQ..

• 5 months ago

With a car - never, ever, ever.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Hasn’t happened to me

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

May be close to a year ago. Every time I have hit an animal has been very traumatizing for me. Once I hit a cat and it’s suffered so much after I hit it I could hardly stand it. I’ve cried a number of times after I’ve run over or hit animals. I’m a guy too. Today I was driving with my son and we saw a chipmunk in the road, standing near another chipmunk that had just been killed by a car apparently. My son thought maybe it was the chipmunks mother or something. Who knows? Could have been. Or mate. Offspring. Who knows. It was very sad though. One little fairly vulnerable animal mourning the death of another one. Yes, life is sad

• Sam
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

accidents happen, but it sounds like you do have a heart. Some people don't think twice about injuring another life.

• 5 months ago

Why is this under newborn? Im so 😕

• Victoria
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Sometimes Yahoo Answers misclassifies questions. I asked a question about a desk and it was classified under Family and Relationships. I moved it to Home and Garden. Sorry you had to see this at a venerable time.

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Thankfully, I never have.

• 5 months ago

When I was driving into a park and it ran past the road

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.