Lamberto asked in PetsOther - Pets · 5 months ago

When was the last time you accidentally ran over a cat , a dog and a squirrel?

• Sam

Never but I have stopped to pickup a dog that an anonymous person hit and just kept on driving as if it were no big deal.

• Sam

You are a decent human being. You've got my respect.

A second ago.....

Thankfully it has never happened to me

I never have. I heard you could die if you are on the freeway and steer to try and save an animal.

tomorrow... On my way to the lake to go fishing I am planning on running over Bambi and having a venison BBQ..

With a car - never, ever, ever.

Hasn’t happened to me

May be close to a year ago. Every time I have hit an animal has been very traumatizing for me. Once I hit a cat and it’s suffered so much after I hit it I could hardly stand it. I’ve cried a number of times after I’ve run over or hit animals. I’m a guy too. Today I was driving with my son and we saw a chipmunk in the road, standing near another chipmunk that had just been killed by a car apparently. My son thought maybe it was the chipmunks mother or something. Who knows? Could have been. Or mate. Offspring. Who knows. It was very sad though. One little fairly vulnerable animal mourning the death of another one. Yes, life is sad

• Sam

accidents happen, but it sounds like you do have a heart. Some people don't think twice about injuring another life.

Why is this under newborn? Im so 😕

• Victoria

Sometimes Yahoo Answers misclassifies questions. I asked a question about a desk and it was classified under Family and Relationships. I moved it to Home and Garden. Sorry you had to see this at a venerable time.

• e9601:

Thankfully, I never have.

When I was driving into a park and it ran past the road