My boyfriend sign a 6 months lease to the apartment but I am the one who wrote a check under my name..?

I pay Everything the cleaning fee $300, $ 1500 deposit and $1550 for the 1st month rent and advance Utilities .for $155 before he moved in . I have all the evidence in my bank acct that the landlord/ manager of the property already cash in the check. Now after like almost 2 mos of his stay in his apartment he... show more I pay Everything the cleaning fee $300, $ 1500 deposit and $1550 for the 1st month rent and advance Utilities .for $155 before he moved in . I have all the evidence in my bank acct that the landlord/ manager of the property already cash in the check. Now after like almost 2 mos of his stay in his apartment he decided to add his friends on the lease since he is the only one live there . I even pay this month whole amount inludes utilities . Now the landlord was asking another deposit and sent me a message that he proccess the eviction due to non- payment for another deposit.. Can I sue my landlord for harassment?